Kitty can still do all your clothing alterations during lockdown with our brand new click and collect service. The steps are simple:
1. Complete the form below.
2. Pay using the online card system, entering the total amount.
3. Pin or measure your garment.
4. Attached clearly your name and telephone number in BLOCK CAPITALS with any other instructions. **PLEASE MAKE SURE CLOTHES ARE CLEAN, WASHED OR DRY CLEANED**.
5. Drop Off in the DROP OFF BIN outside Kitty's Alterations at 10 Mill Street from 9am to 5pm.
6. Await collection instructions.
7. Collect at your allocated time from the COLLECT BIN.
NB. Please note that measurements are your own responsibility, we are not able to provide fittings at this time. It is also your responsibility to clearly mark your name and telephone correctly and with any instructions or measurements/pins.
Prices may vary depending on the job, so Kitty may have to ask for an additional payment before collection.
Coming from a history of tailors dating back to 1900, Kitty has a wealth of experience in ladies, gents and bridal wear alterations. Kitty completed a dressmaking apprenticeship when she left school at 15 years old and has worked in tailoring and fashion for the past 50 years.
We Specialise in:
Over the past 50 years, Kitty has dealt with an impressive array of clients including:
Marks & Spencers (northern contract)
David & Victoria Beckham
ITV & The Cast of Coronation Street
Berkatex Bride (nationwide contract)
Virgin Bride (nationwide contract)
Caroline Castiglianno Bridal
House of Fraser
and many more happy private customers.......